- Try to find a place that is not too busy with a lot of furniture or distractions for the person watching.
- Lighting can be natural light from a window or professional lighting.
- Make sure to focus your camera
VIDEO FILE TYPES
All video files must meet the following specifications:
- MOV / MP4
- If you have a microphone use it!
- Make sure there is not a lot of background noise.
- Make sure you test your audio to make sure the sound is okay. Record 1 minute of the workshop and listen to it.
GETTING THE RIGHT SHOT
- Make sure you can see your entire body including your feet.
- Make sure there is a little room above and below so your head and or feet are not cut off.